Bass chewing good in central/north jersey.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJBayhound

Reaction score
I've gone 4 times and the worst trip was 4 to the boat. We've had 3 over 50lbs(carefully quickly weighed in the the net and swam them w/ a fish grip to get them going again) My family had all gotten there PB's on the 1st trip this fall. Yesterday we got 15 to the boat which were all 32" to 37.75" and missed way more than we caught. All on bunker and just can't seem to land a fish caught on the troll this year. Get onem while they're chewing good, very few slow days bass fishing the last 2/3 weeks.

I've gone 4 times and the worst trip was 4 to the boat. We've had 3 over 50lbs(carefully quickly weighed in the the net and swam them w/ a fish grip to get them going again) My family had all gotten there PB's on the 1st trip this fall. Yesterday we got 15 to the boat which were all 32" to 37.75" and missed way more than we caught. All on bunker and just can't seem to land a fish caught on the troll this year. Get onem while they're chewing good, very few slow days bass fishing the last 2/3 weeks.
Raritan?

Back