Bennett Autotrim Pro Electric

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bolt 189 with auto pro on my 1801 115 smoker.
So i've had a delay in getting the boat in the water this year but it's finally in. To answer my question everything is saved in the system.
Calibration had to wait for a calmish day (but in this case I had a 2-3 chop day) but seemed to go easy. I made a cheat sheet from the bennett video to make it easier while under way.
The reason I added tabs was to increase ride comfort on the choppy days. We get really wet in the Great South Bay with its unpredictable chop and these made a huge difference but at a price.
This boat always jumped out of the water and got on plane easy. With the tabs down it's even shorter and without the bow rise. One thing I didn't expect was the notable excessive drag when deployed even just a little when cruising. I knew there would be some but It feels like I'm towing a tuber. I know it's only a 115hp but dang. I suspect it should get better as my ablative polishes up a bit, I'm trying out the Hydro Coat this year.
It's cool to see the auto fav function in action and watching it make adjustments as I move around. It's not something I'll need all the time but it will make choppy days more bearable.
I'm still in the "testing/learning mode" and I really need a flat day to find the sweet spot to save as a FAV.

Back