BEP # 58

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warthog5

Reaction score
As title says...This is the 58th BEP cluster I've installed. This is a Sportsman Boat , single Outboard.
Belongs to Brent Woodie.
Boat is 4yrs old....Blue Seas [Perko] style Master Switch was intermittent. I installed one on his last boat also.
This will give him much better control [effortlessly] and both batteries will charge better.

Attachments

• #58 -1.jpg
    #58 -1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • #58-2.jpg
    #58-2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • #58-3.jpg
    #58-3.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
As title says...This is the 58th BEP cluster I've installed. This is a Sportsman Boat , single Outboard.
Belongs to Brent Woodie.
Boat is 4yrs old....Blue Seas [Perko] style Master Switch was intermittent. I installed one on his last boat also.
This will give him much better control [effortlessly] and both batteries will charge better.
It appears the bolts go from the front surface of the cabinet wall clear to the back of the switches....correct (through bolted)? Is that a mod or is that the way they are designed to be mounted? I plan on changing to BEP....just wanted to be sure the mounting would work in my situation...thanks!

It appears the bolts go from the front surface of the cabinet wall clear to the back of the switches....correct (through bolted)? Is that a mod or is that the way they are designed to be mounted? I plan on changing to BEP....just wanted to be sure the mounting would work in my situation...thanks!
The switch bodies have a hole straight through, so they can be through bolted or screwed onto a surface. You’ll need a pretty long bolt, since the switch is pretty thick.

Pelagic.....It's where the Original Blue Seas [OFF,1,2,Both] switch was.
It is Now a Master ON/OFF for TM, that was never installed. So I added that
and filled the hole.

Those machine screws 8/32 X 2 and in the Relay ...8/32 X 2 1/2.....
But the compartment wall was pretty darn thin plastic......like 1/16in.

Inshore Chaser...... Every single one has had the Primary 10ga wires and ends changed....The factory uses Crap open barrel connectors.....I replace with Crimp/Shrinks and new wire as it's less than 12in for both wires. In this pix, you can see the 10ga wires replaced.

Attachments

• 20181226_123003.jpg
    20181226_123003.jpg
    780.3 KB · Views: 5
Back