Best Livewell/Baitwell for a Parker ?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To all you guys, Great looking live wells and good sound advice. I also use my live well now to bleed my fish usually on my way in while they are still alive. on my lund, my live well is in the stern so I just run my live well pump and usually by the time i get in the fish have all bled out and I stick them on ice. nice white filets with no blood. had some togs tonight and it really makes a difference bleeding the fish. It looks like I'm going to go with one of the portable round tanks like the ones above. I really like the big simple fishing area in the 2520 and having a portable tank will give me the most versatility to take it in and out. this site as well as the ht and Ct fisherman has given me some great ideas and makes it easy not to know what your getting into when you buy a new boat. thanks for all your help.

I love that factory livewell/leaning post combo. A buddy used to have a 23 deep v (not sure of specific model number) and thought is was great.

The 21SE I recently purchased didn't have a live well or pump. So that's the project I'm currently working on. Pump has been installed, now I'm beginning to size up the plumbing, which will be very basic this year and above deck.

I went with a 40 gallon since I'm a total bait whore and it seems to fit pretty well under the leaning post, despite not being just a tad too big to fit length-wise.

If all goes according to plan I may be able to give it a test this weekend. With water anyway....still a bit early up here for mackerel.

Attachments

• Livewell Parker.jpg
    Livewell Parker.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 5
Hello. I got these pictures from BT of a Parker down in the Keys being sold. It had this livewell/seating on it. I thought it was pretty cool. Does anybody know who makes this? I can't seem to find it on the internet.

Attachments

• Bait Well 1.png
    Bait Well 1.png
    400.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Bait Well.png
    Bait Well.png
    286.7 KB · Views: 19
Back