Big Board planer board set ups on a 2320.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterbrady71

Reaction score
I was thinking of using the rails on the hard top for two reels. I have used planer boards for over 30 years and mostly with big johns 6' mast. I'm trying to not use a mast.
Does anyone have any pics of their set up? Suggestions? Going to finish rigging board for trolling in march for Lake erie April May fishing. I can't wait.

I was thinking of using the rails on the hard top for two reels. I have used planer boards for over 30 years and mostly with big johns 6' mast. I'm trying to not use a mast.
Does anyone have any pics of their set up? Suggestions? Going to finish rigging board for trolling in march for Lake erie April May fishing. I can't wait.
You and Kris posted Planer Boards questions at almost the exact same time (great minds, think alike!)....
I responded to his with some photos of what the previous owner did on our boat; you can refer to that post if you'd like;
1612713068855.png

Unless you planning to do a lot of trolling I would buy in line boards. That what I used on 2120 for walleyes and browns on Ontario.

I used rails on roof (2520) to attach cables for planer boards. Works well

Unless you planning to do a lot of trolling I would buy in line boards. That what I used on 2120 for walleyes and browns on Ontario.
I do alot of trolling. 8th boat and been trolling with big boards since 1986 So i'm pretty set on using them! It works me

Back