Blue Angels - Air Show over Annapolis

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WM26

Reaction score
The Blue Angels will be practicing on Tuesday and performing on Wednesday - Anyone planning to be out take in the show

Planning to be there myself on Wednesday - any recommendations for places to anchor or raft-up? I understand there is typically a restriction zone - anyone have any idea where that might be?

thanks,
Mark

The Coast Guard and NRP will have the exclusion zone well marked. Anchor anywhere in the Severn and you'll have a good show.

I was hoping to be out there both days, but now it looks like only Wed is a possibility for me. I'll know better closer to the date.

Anyone else?

Image-98F74120AE9511D8.jpg

Image-98F69D1CAE9511D8.jpg

I will be out one of the days. However, Several years ago we found out that a raft up doesnt work well as there generally is a lot of boat wake before the show or the chop of the open water makes seperation a better option IMHO. (kind of like the fireworks)

B-Faithful":30jy3sim said:
I will be out one of the days. However, Several years ago we found out that a raft up doesnt work well as there generally is a lot of boat wake before the show or the chop of the open water makes seperation a better option IMHO. (kind of like the fireworks)

Absolutely!
Rafting up does not work well in the Severn if you value your boat. :shock:

That's one advatage of living in Hurricane Alley down here in NW Florida. I'll be out cruising in the sound or the bay around Penscaola and get treated to the Blue Angels practicing overhead!

Back