Boat Cover For 2300 DVCC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Empire covers,
Budge - affordable, works great for hot California sun.
Not sure about harsh winter conditions

Here is the finished product from O’Brian. Cover installs easy and obviously a custom.

Attachments

• 14B191CA-92F3-47C7-BA0C-70C6C121B2E0.jpeg
    14B191CA-92F3-47C7-BA0C-70C6C121B2E0.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 22
Looking for recommendations for a boat cover for 2015 2300 DVCC
I can help with covers. I rep Fisher Canvas for winter storage covers and we have just about every Parker pattern on-file or might be able to get to a boat like it. Plus I rep several semi-custom manufacturers. Anyone looking for a cover, email me and I will send everything over. Pic of boat helps too. [email protected]

Here is the finished product from O’Brian. Cover installs easy and obviously a custom.

Upon reviewing my post I realized it may have come off as pretentious. This was not the intentions with 13 year old boat. Plenty of good cover options out there.

I have one from t-top boat covers (same as Laporte). The cover had some stitching pull out shortly after I purchased it. Laporte paid the shipping to return it and they fixed it.

I cover my boat mostly during the winter. My cover has held up well. My t-top is custom so I had to modify the cover a bit to fit and to add a couple of straps to the rear t-top area. The picture shows the cover as it shipped before I modified it.

IMG_2269 (1).jpg

I also went with Laporte. This is our 2nd Laporte cover. First one sold with our previous boat. It was 10 years old, covered year round in SC, and still going strong. This cover is on a 2015 23SE.
240E10A4-82C4-4124-BD2F-D7BAE49A3702.jpeg

Back