Boat name decal to match parker's design?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheapie408

Reaction score
So playing around with a boat name design This is as close to it as I can get... Thinking about putting this on the side of the pilot house. I wasn't going to do it but naming the boat was a requirement for MMSI registration so I might as well. Thoughts?

1634191798017.png

Its certainly unique- is there a particular reason you want to mimic the parker logo? Do you like the aesthetic, or are you more interested in paying homage to the classic logo? The boat name obviously has some personal meaning to you- so why not stylize it to incorporate some more sentiment?

Just my 2c =).

Since you asked, personally, I would go with the font, but without the red. That seems classy without too much corporate badging.

Since you asked, personally, I would go with the font, but without the red. That seems classy without too much corporate badging.
This isn't a bad idea either. Not overly done and not out of place.

Looks good. Is this the Calisto MT font for the text portion? If I ever settle on a name, I was thinking of doing the same.

Looks good. Is this the Calisto MT font for the text portion? If I ever settle on a name, I was thinking of doing the same.
Yes there was a post on here where someone posted some details on the spacing etc... had to redo my PC and lost this file have to redo it.

Dave-j - that's also a great idea by removing parker and just put the name in place of it when keeping the theme.

Back