BOAT SHOE SUGGESTION

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If wet and warm weather, water shoes have grip. Cold weather, boots of some sort as mentioned. Wool socks for cold weather, polypropylene socks not as warm but dry well. Some people that do not care about toe injury wear good sandals.

There are also a lot of various boat shoes, walking shoes/sneakers with quick dry and drain features too.

I lean to simple boat shoes and try not to get them soaked. Be careful with boots, don't let them trip you...

I’ll say that I have a pair of Xtra Tuff ankle boots, and I’m not particularly impressed. The tread is not very aggressive, and I’ve almost slipped while wearing them a few times. Those Grundens look like they have some very good tread on them.

I’ll say that I have a pair of Xtra Tuff ankle boots, and I’m not particularly impressed. The tread is not very aggressive, and I’ve almost slipped while wearing them a few times. Those Grundens look like they have some very good tread on them.
They’re awesome. Kind of weird model name IMO “Deviation:ROFLMAO: but they’re excellent. Truth be told, I like mine so much that I bought a second pair that are unworn just to make sure that I have my next pair in the event they quit making them.
First pair is holding up very well, might be a while before I need the second pair but at least I’ll have em when I do….

I wear the Grunden boots. Super comfortable. Fit great. Have the ones that go above the ankle. Just bought another pair. So I have 2. Great boots. Cost 100$ well worth the money.

Grundens here too, when it's cooler. Sperry's all other time.
I needed new flops, so I went straight to Sperry's website. I joined this email marketing thing (and I NEVER do that) and got 20 dollars off. I get a new email probably once a week, so not bad. I like Sperrys a lot.

Attachments

• 16836229052833149763477290523682.jpg
    16836229052833149763477290523682.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back