Boatless In Rhode Island

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattinRI

Reaction score
Dale - Thanks for getting my account set up!

I'm boatshopping now with plans to get on the water next year. Until then my 14` rowing dory is going to have to make due! My current favorite is a 26' General Marine Downeast Sedan, but at $115K, it is probably beyond my reach. Otherwise, I really like the Parker 2510MV!

Hey Neighbor

My name is Pat, and I am actually located in Bristol, right over the Mt Hope Bridge from you. There is a great Parker Dealer in Tiverton. The guys there are great. They have mostly new stuff, but they also have used boats for sale on their lot too. I would suggest taking a quick ride over there.

Pat

Thanks Pat. Glad to hear good reports about Don's Marine. I've already been talking to them. I demoed a Parker 2320 down at Boat's Inc. also. Great shop down there, but I'll deal mwith Don's due to their close proximity even if it ends up costing me a little extra.

I bought my 23 SE new from Don's two years ago and I'm pleased with them to date. The head mechanic is always available and the turn around time is great.

Back