• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bow pulpit

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Following..... I’d like to get one as well. But I’m leaning towards building one out of aluminum and bolting to the bow/deck

Easy to build your own. You can make it as long or as short as you desire

Attachments

• IMG_6308.JPG
    IMG_6308.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_6468.JPG
    IMG_6468.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6470.JPG
    IMG_6470.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6525.JPG
    IMG_6525.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6535.JPG
    IMG_6535.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 46
What is the solid you used for the core ? I couldn’t open the very first picture, I figure that is probably the clue that would solve the case 😁

I thought about building my own, just thought if someone had one lying around it would be simple installation. GoodChance's came out very nice!

What is the solid you used for the core ? I couldn’t open the very first picture, I figure that is probably the clue that would solve the case 😁

The main body is 2 layers of 3/4" fir plywood. Then I also used an additional 3/4" layer of fir on the outside and inside of the chine (as seen in the pictures. Of course, the entire wood pulpit is wrapped in 2 layers of 1208 and an epoxy resin. Painted with Interlux Brightsides single-part paint with non-skid added to the top portions.

Back