Bulkhead Steering Box Question

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabadabado

Reaction score
I am looking into adding a rear steering station to the back of the Pilothouse on my 2320. Does anyone know where I can buy a box similar to the ones coming out of the factory?

-gabadabado

Have you checked with your dealer?
Buying a Parker part will insure that it fits.

I recently purchased a bulkhead mounted console from a Parker dealer. 4-6 weeks delivery time. Prior to that I scoured the web hoping to find something else that would work but had no luck. In the end it took 4 weeks to receive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

$435 from the dealer. Plan on 4-6 weeks. Also I was offered 2 different size widths. 19 or 21”. I went with 21 on my 2530.
4997471bbeceaf24770183ab932dff05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with the 19” for my 2520, purchased from my local Parker dealer, 4-6 weeks is accurate. I was told only the 19” was a available, who knows but it came out nice. I added the Simrad Go7xsr which will eventually communicate with a Go12 up front. In the spring I plan on adding trim tab and remote stereo controls to the second station.

It was a great upgrade, I operate from the rear station all the time.

Attachments

• IMG_4807.JPG
    IMG_4807.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 206
Not to hi jack the thread as I am looking at doing the second station as well. Boni B, did you upgrade your bracket when you added the 300 on it? What kind of numbers are you seeing out of it?

Back