Bunk Placement on 2520

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99Parker2520

Reaction score
For those who have a bunk trailer where do they sit on the bottom of your boat? Inside or outside of the strakes?

For those who have a bunk trailer where do they sit on the bottom of your boat? Inside or outside of the strakes?
Hi 99Pasrker2520, I've posted these measurements here on CP a couple times. (for trailers, and for boat-lifts). I know it's hard to 'search' here for specific info sometimes, so if no one pops in and answers your question before tomorrow, I'll go out and measure our trailer bunks and give you the exact measurements.... I'd do so tonight, but it's already dark and I'm hard-of-sight! ☺

Thanks Andy found your post...looks like yours must be on the outside of the strakes.

Hi Tooler, welcome you to ClassicParker!.... I'm not sure if the following info will help, but just in case;
We have a 2013 2520 XLD (deep-V); same hull as yours. The trailer is a tandem-axel Road King 12,000 lb. trailer. I don't remember where the hull hits the bunks; I just know it rides nicely as set up, (and as explained below), and it does not rest on the thru-hull fittings, transducer or trim tabs.
The main bunks are 11 feet long, 4.5" wide X 6.25" deep.
The bunks are spaced 5 feet apart, measured to the outside of each bunk....(subtracting the 4.5 inches X 2 that makes the inside spacing between the bunks to be 4' 3").
From the top of the axle to the top of the bunks is 12.5 inches. (And the axle 'dips' in the center an additional 3 inches...

Last edited:
It looks to me like mine are setup on the inside of the highest strakes. 94 2320 EC on double bunk load rite trailer

990A4CEC-19CA-4BA7-8D0A-054886D69B6D.png

Back