• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Burgees

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dale - count me in as well. I don't feel as though you and John should be burdened with the lost money, I want to pitch in as well. We are all in this together.

Brad

Question.
Is there a signed contract for these burgees?
It looks like this group been waiting some 10 months for the delivery?
Is there Small Claims Court in Califorina? If so, file an action, court papers always seem to motivate most people.
Taking your money to supply a service, then failing to do so, constitutes theft in NJ. Theft over $200.00 is a felony in NJ. I'm sure Califorina can match that. This guy stole your money, charge his butt, and file the Small Claims action.

I just looked at the Yachtflag Company website and besides stiffing you on your burgees, they have the gaul to include Classic Parker in their client list!

Left good ol' Matt at Yachtflag a message on his ans. system. I'll keep leaving soundbites until he returns my calls. Also sent him a lovenote on e-mail.

Dale, count me in too to help with the $$ that you guys took out of your own pockets if this jerk doesn't follow through.

Mac

P.S. Dale you and I could make a conference call to good ol' Matt...you can be Tony Soprano again, and I'll be Pauley :twisted: . Man, I'm so jealous of those silver streaks in Pauley's hair 8). Remember, I grew up in East Boston and the North End...PLUS I'm 1/2 Italian :wink: :!:

Rangerdog...

Of course :wink:

Not only do we "sample" the "cooking" wine :D , but "taste test" the food. So, we're VERY relaxed and full by the time everybody else is ready to eat :lol:. That's why we can just kick back at the table with a big silly grin... saying "Mangia, Mangia !" :lol:

Kevin...

Same here...Italian mom and Irish dad. They say that this 1/2 & 1/2 combo makes for "really" good lookin kids :!: 8)

San Rafael is across the bridge from me.
Next week I will be more than happy to make a trip up there to introduce myself and make acquaintance with this yacthflag boy.
Which I will have absolutely no problem doing.
In fact I would like to actually.
Once he returns the money I will get the burgees made and have product delivered in time to the holidays.
All I need is a green light from the head honchos.

standing by in position with closed fists

All:

Please know that NEW CP BURGEES are on order ... to look like below. Hopefully they'll be in on time to support some Xmas sales, if even to ourselves as Classic Parker owners.

Chris:

OK, but let's talk/PM first ...

But please find out anything you can, like even a valid address, as I do have a lawyer 'pro bono' on the case. And if we could get OJ off the golf course, he probably knows the area ... :shock:

Attachments

• Classic Parker SC Burgee1.jpg
    Classic Parker SC Burgee1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 718
Left a VM for yachtflag today.
Will follow up again tomorrow. They are on my official hit list.
Stand by

Back