Cabin fever already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker23

Reaction score
after one week

Attachments

• oct-nov-dec-06 182 (Small).jpg
    oct-nov-dec-06 182 (Small).jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,394
  • oct-nov-dec-06 186 (Small).jpg
    oct-nov-dec-06 186 (Small).jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,391
Out one week and the south shore of L.I. NY is going off with a blitz of 20-30 lb stripers every morning for the last 3 days! Unreal!

Parker23":lt63a77q said:
Out one week and the south shore of L.I. NY is going off with a blitz of 20-30 lb stripers every morning for the last 3 days! Unreal!

that's the way it always goes. i am waiting for the upper bay bite to turn on now that me boat was winterized today....

SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 70 miles and bass all over

I feel your pain! My boat was also winterized today. It is going to be a long 4 months.....Figures as soon as I pull the bass show up off the beach.

Yeah... feeling it. Just checked on her this morning. I guess I can websurf for mooring whips and a dockladder for the next 4 months.....

Attachments

• blocks1.jpg
    blocks1.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,304
As I lounge here in St. Petersburg for the weekend listening to the Gulf from the fith floor....

I'm winterizing my boat except in a different way... after not having it out since the 3rd week in October I'm getting ready for winter fishing! I'll pick up the later part of December bay striper and then switch to the ocean for Jan..... then try some wreck fishing.

Richard

I just got back from taking my boat south to Deale for her winter nap... in SCW conditions.

After dealing with 25 kt winds and seas to 4' on the way down, I'm inclined to believe the TPL wing gage was broken. :(
It was reading winds at 7 kts when I decided to make the run. :shock:

Boy was that wrong! :roll:

Gotta tell you... when we made the turn from 83 to 83a, the seas were absolutely hideous... :(

But as we got closer to the western shore, the land gave us cover and the waves laid down so we managed a 12 kt cruise.

We started out at Annapolis at 27 kts... slowed to a low of 9 kts at 83 and spent the time between 83 and 83a at 10 kts getting slammed by the head seas.

I am so glad to have a pilothouse! 8)

Back