California mpa boundaries on Lowrance hds gen3 ??

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chas650r

Reaction score
As the title says I am trying to get the mpa's shown on the included Insight chart. This sould be the same as late model Simrad. I am pretty sure they are in there , just cant find them to overlay. Anybody?

Not sure if you got it but if you want the file for the mlpa lines I have it and can send to you, just need a micro Sd card to upload it to your unit

thanks for the reply...........my son in law got done for me. still cant believe the lack of info some of these charts for what they charge.

Not sure if you got it but if you want the file for the mlpa lines I have it and can send to you, just need a micro Sd card to upload it to your unit

On the SIMRAD Cmap Pro, MPA are displayed with tiny blue dots. Your Lawrance should be the same. I forgot where I found this, could be on Genesis but you can also see this same data there.

However, my SD was from 2018 and CMAP is having a hard time getting up to date. The place I purchased my unit from is sending me a new CMAP Discover 2021 chips.

BTW: How do you create those files?

Back