Cape cod new member

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ahstank

Reaction score
Good morning group, I purchased a 2003 Parker SE21 repowered with a 2007 Yamaha 150 with 1500 hours (mostly at idle and trolling speed.) The previous owner was a fly fisherman and really took care of the hull. The engine came from a pair off a grady. With the warm weather I sea trialed it in Hingham harbor and she ran great especially with the trim tabs down.

Excited to join!

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 1
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 0
Very nice. Looks as if you'll have a really good summer on that beauty.

Good morning group, I purchased a 2003 Parker SE21 repowered with a 2007 Yamaha 150 with 1500 hours (mostly at idle and trolling speed.) The previous owner was a fly fisherman and really took care of the hull. The engine came from a pair off a grady. With the warm weather I sea trialed it in Hingham harbor and she ran great especially with the trim tabs down.

Excited to join!
Very nice, best of luck with it.

Excited to join!
Hey Ahstank, welcome to ClassicParker! Nice rig you got there.... the best thing about that Grady, was the engines! ☺☺

Back