Cedar Creek Marine, in Delaware?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone deal there? I am considering a new 1801 and have never had any dealings with this dealer. Good, bad, neutral?
Came very close to dealing with them for my repower. Only reason I didn’t was because another dealer (Shorts in Millsboro) got the product faster, this was still when Yamahas were on 12+ month lead times. With the experience I had with Shorts, I wished I would have waited for Cedar Creek. Marvin and his staff there seem like top notch people, and I’ve never heard a complaint about them. I’d do business with them in a heartbeat.

Don’t, under any circumstances, give a dime of your money to Shorts Marine on Long Neck Road.

Edit: I’ll add to clarify, don’t give your money to their Sales or Service departments. Their parts department and canvas shop are great, and their marine supply store is pretty ok.

I've heard nothing but good things about Cedar Creek. As others have stated stay away from Shorts Marine. They are just awful to deal with.

Came very close to dealing with them for my repower. Only reason I didn’t was because another dealer (Shorts in Millsboro) got the product faster, this was still when Yamahas were on 12+ month lead times. With the experience I had with Shorts, I wished I would have waited for Cedar Creek. Marvin and his staff there seem like top notch people, and I’ve never heard a complaint about them. I’d do business with them in a heartbeat.

Don’t, under any circumstances, give a dime of your money to Shorts Marine on Long Neck Road.

Edit: I’ll add to clarify, don’t give your money to their Sales or Service departments. Their parts department and canvas shop are great, and their marine supply store is pretty ok.

Ironically, when I first started reading your response and saw that you went with Shorts Marine, my initial thought was "gosh, I hoped it worked out".

I see that you had a rough go of it. I've never had a good experience with Shorts Marine. I'd avoid them at all costs. Cedar Creek is a good place.

Ironically, when I first started reading your response and saw that you went with Shorts Marine, my initial thought was "gosh, I hoped it worked out".

I see that you had a rough go of it. I've never had a good experience with Shorts Marine. I'd avoid them at all costs. Cedar Creek is a good place.
They’ll never see my boat again, and I told them that.

Cedar Creek is an hour away by boat and 45 minutes by trailer, they’ll be doing any future work that requires a dealer.

I purchased my 2300 from Cedar Creek and I was very pleased with them. I bought in the beginning of covid so everyone was kind of freaking out and it was hard to get work done but they did what needed to be done and I was very appreciative of it. Solid guys over there, love my boat.

I bought a used 21SE there a couple years back and the staff was awesome. Took care of me and would highly recommend.

Back