Center Bunk Height on Loadrite Trailer - 2017 2300 DV

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hudsonparker

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
First time poster...just purchased a 2017 2300DV. Boat came with a 2017 Loadrite Bunk Trailer. Trailer has center bunks which I've had on all of my trailers. Do you guys have the center bunks snug to the hull? That's the way I've had it on previous boats, but this one has the center bunk touching the hull towards the bow and then angled down. I'm debating moving the end of the bunk up so that the entire bunk is touching the hull...any of you guys have yours setup that way?

thanks

I have the same question, I just purchased a 2018 2300DV with the same setup you have described. I just sent Parker an email asking them the same question, when they respond I will respond to you so we both can have the correct info.

Eric

For what it's worth, I was told the center bunks should not touch the hull. Hudson, it sounds like you set up is correctly.
I have a 21SE that's new to me this year and don't have center bunks. I'm looking to put them on since the boat rarely goes on the trailer properly.....it's driving me nuts!
Hope that helps.

Parker got back with me but did not answer my question, they gave me a CAD drawing showing the length and offset of the primary bunks not the forward ones. Bottom line the forward bunks need to carry some load if not then the entire forward load past the primary bunks is only resting on the winch bracket, not good.

Back