Chesapeake Bay rendezvous weekend report #5

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
Image-17ADBA1A2B2C11DB.jpg

Image-17AE13D62B2C11DB.jpg

So Ron... what's the inside scoop? :D

Image-17AE421E2B2C11DB.jpg

500 horsepower!

Image-17AE76302B2C11DB.jpg

It's OK Ron... We set you up. :)

Image-17AEA4042B2C11DB.jpg

Anthony sez... Please honey? :D

Image-17AED0E42B2C11DB.jpg

John sez... I'll second that! :wink:

Image-17AEFF602B2C11DB.jpg

Pee-Pee bucket. :oops:

Image-17AF5C8C2B2C11DB.jpg

Image-17AF89642B2C11DB.jpg

Image-17AFB6002B2C11DB.jpg

Image-17AFE2862B2C11DB.jpg

Image-17B10B7A2B2C11DB.jpg

Image-17B13A1E2B2C11DB.jpg

Image-17B1C81E2B2C11DB.jpg

Image-17B221EA2B2C11DB.jpg

Image-17B332742B2C11DB.jpg

Image-17B3BAC82B2C11DB.jpg

Dang... it was a GREAT day! :D

Image-17B3E7822B2C11DB.jpg

Anyone end up with a large white "Taylor Made" fender with about 6' of 1/2 blue braided line? I'm missing one of the 4 I brought to the rendezvous. I lent one to B-Faithful to fend off the last boat that arrived on the starboard side of the chain. When I got ready to pull out, I mentioned the fender, then went to the bow to handle some lines. Backed out of the chain, and forgot to think about the last fender.

Dave (Porkchunker),

Rich, the member with the deep v 2520 w/ twin 200's and cool cockpit canvas was going to email or pm you about the bumper he borrowed to tie up to me. He has it and wanted to return it to you. (I forget his board name but is from Fishing Creek in Annapolis) If you cant get in touch with him, let me know. I see his boat fairly often as he frequents Cantlers, which is next to my dock. (I can pick it up and deliver to you as well once I return from vacation)

I do have a small foam bumper that someone borrowed and gave to me that they believe someone was Megabyte's. I took it since we see each other on occassion and it is currently in the back of my suburban. I will drop it off to you kevin before I leave this week for vacation.

B-Faithful":1yfdgw9d said:
Dave (Porkchunker),

Rich, the member with the deep v 2520 w/ twin 200's and cool cockpit canvas was going to email or pm you about the bumper he borrowed to tie up to me. He has it and wanted to return it to you. (I forget his board name but is from Fishing Creek in Annapolis) If you cant get in touch with him, let me know. I see his boat fairly often as he frequents Cantlers, which is next to my dock. (I can pick it up and deliver to you as well once I return from vacation)...

Greg,

Thanks. Send me a b-mail with your address and phone number, and I'll send you mine. I'm sure we'll link up sometime. I'll be supporting Wish-A-Fish out of Sandy Point State Park on Sat 26 Aug. That will be the next time I'm in the Annapolis area.

Dave, I sent "wild rover" a pm requesting he contact you, megabyte, or myself to make arrangements to get it back to you. I leave for NJ on Friday and wont return to the annapolis area unitl the following Sunday. His profile didnt list an email address or I would have emailed him as well. I am sure we can get it back to you soon.

Here is wild rover's info: http://classicparker.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=330

I would email you my address. However, I am not sure where I will be living over the next month or two until I can get back in my house . You can reach me on my cell phone anytime though. That number is 410.533.1435

Greg

Man, it looks like you guys had a great time. I really wish I could have made it, but the tuna were calling... :) Maybe next time.

Greg,

Thanks for he help.

Linked up with wild rover yesterday after Wish-A-Fish near Tolly's Pt. to pass the fender.

Sorry to hear about the fire. Anything we can help out with? Anything you need?

Those flags were loaned to us prior to the event by my local dealer, Tri-State Marine in Deale, MD.

The 2820 that you see in the photos came from Tri-State for our event, and was Captained by forum member Boatron who works for the dealership. It certainly had a lot of us drooling... 8)

I'm not sure how you would get one of those flags, but if you find out, let me know. I'd like to have one too. :D

Looks like fun.

Have a question...in the photo of "Parker transoms", second boat from right end....wazzz-up with the motor, in a fire?...looks like the motor cover burnt black? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoever it was must have been a special invited guest who was brought in to show off a perfect example of what real strong marine power is.

It must have been a real treat (and a sense of security incase the anchor were to pull) for all those Yammie owners 8) :lol:

B-Faithful":2tdq85g5 said:
Whoever it was must have been a special invited guest who was brought in to show off a perfect example of what real strong marine power is.

It must have been a real treat (and a sense of security incase the anchor were to pull) for all those Yammie owners 8) :lol:

Oh, oh, my bad...I had no idea that was you! :shock: :p

It is cool to know that your eyes were quickly drawn to the sheer presence of dominant power :lol:

B-Faithful":2mwwcian said:
It is cool to know that your eyes were quickly drawn to the sheer presence of dominant power :lol:
Pffffffffffffffttt ... notice it wasn't moving. Besides, E-Tecs are white or navy blue!

And ... I was the "special" invited guest anyways ;) .

DaleH":1zcu8mjt said:
B-Faithful":1zcu8mjt said:
Pffffffffffffffttt ... notice it wasn't moving. Besides, E-Tecs are white or navy blue!

And ... I was the "special" invited guest anyways ;) .

that's what is amazing, it doesnt have to move to be impressive :p

alright, you topped me on the special guest thing :wink:

Back