'Classic Parker' to continue under new Management

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
Good day all:

Many, many years ago I had started this Classic Parker website after the demise of the old PilotHouse Board that had a lot of Parker boat owners on it. It is my desire to see the knowledge here live on intact, but TomS and I are tired and moving on to other ventures.

To that end, I would like to introduce Angie, who will assume the ownership and running of this site. I am a member of another popular sporting website that Angie & company also took over and that forum continues and is even better! I envision good things for Parker Owners.

I would like to thank TomS for 'running the ship' over the past few years, as well as thank Capt Kevin (Megabyte), John and Brad, as without them - none of this would have been possible. But most of all, I would like to thank YOU ... for your contributions and for keeping an extremely high 'signal to noise' ratio of learned knowledge versus bullsh#t, as I surely did not want this site to ever sink to the depths like that of The Hull Truth.

I wish you all continued success! Cheers,

Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back