Cover for Parker 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12Parker2320

Supporting Member
Reaction score
These 2320’s are so popular are there any boat cover manufacturers making a specific cover for them? I know equipment can vary but mine is the standard 2320 with bow pulpit and has about a 2’ high radar off the pilot house (pic in my avatar). I saw some previous posts on here were guys were saying empire covers have a certain model number for the 2320. Any recommendations would be appreciated, the heavy duty 20x30 tarp I’m using is a pain in the ass and starting to fray

Thanks in advance,

Andy

I Highly suggest a metal carport if you are able and your HOA doesn't pitch a Bitch.

So much more convient and easy.

These 2320’s are so popular are there any boat cover manufacturers making a specific cover for them? I know equipment can vary but mine is the standard 2320 with bow pulpit and has about a 2’ high radar off the pilot house (pic in my avatar). I saw some previous posts on here were guys were saying empire covers have a certain model number for the 2320. Any recommendations would be appreciated, the heavy duty 20x30 tarp I’m using is a pain in the ass and starting to fray

Thanks in advance,

Andy
Try Custom boat covers - Winter Boat Covers - Fisher Canvas Burlington NJ

I Highly suggest a metal carport if you are able and your HOA doesn't pitch a Bitch.

So much more convient and easy.
Wart that’s the plan but it’s not in the budget at the moment. The cheapest quote I got was around 3k. I know the cover is not gonna be cheap either but it’s more feasible right now after all the other gear I’ve purchased

So I take it you didn’t pull the trigger on that empire cover? I had an empire cover for my truck years ago and it was definitely quality. Was wondering if they had a pre fit cover for the 2320
My problem is I'm just not really sure what I want, lol, and we have been using the Parker WAY more than anticipated; at this rate it might stay in the water up until it's time to pull it out and have it wrapped for the winter. IDK.

Another factor is, with cabin the closed it doesn't get dirty and I hose off the rest of the boat. I know, I'm not saying anything new here, lol, it's just that I'm so not used to have a boat with such low maintenance, freaking love it.

Wart that’s the plan but it’s not in the budget at the moment. The cheapest quote I got was around 3k. I know the cover is not gonna be cheap either but it’s more feasible right now after all the other gear I’ve purchased
Where are you getting a $3k metal carport?

I bought one of these that I use for the winter(see link below). I store my boat in a building that is open on both ends so it is still subject to some of the elements. The cover fits fairly well, I'm not sure if it would hold water or not since I use it under a roof. The only place I would see an issue is on the bow but it may be able to be supported or stretched tighter that I had it. I found it on ebay and its only $420 figured that wasn't too bad since custom covers are well over $1000.

PARKER 2320 SL Sport Cabin Walkaround WA T-Top Hard-Top Fishing Boat Cover | eBay

I contacted Fisher canvas yesterday for a price for my 2320. I was quoted $2,105 for the cotton cover and $2,400 for the weather max cover which is a third of the weight of the cotton cover and has the same life expectancy. This also included add on for radar. They also recommended the weather max when the storage location does not have full sun exposure to avoid mold and mildew. Turn around time is six weeks for either.

I bought one of these that I use for the winter(see link below). I store my boat in a building that is open on both ends so it is still subject to some of the elements. The cover fits fairly well, I'm not sure if it would hold water or not since I use it under a roof. The only place I would see an issue is on the bow but it may be able to be supported or stretched tighter that I had it. I found it on ebay and its only $420 figured that wasn't too bad since custom covers are well over $1000.

PARKER 2320 SL Sport Cabin Walkaround WA T-Top Hard-Top Fishing Boat Cover | eBay

I bought this one also for my 2320 and it was waterproof and fairly decent for a generic cover. It's not a perfect fit but my 2320 did not have a bracket and I feel it would work much better on a 2320 with a bracket. It's not going to cover motor but you could get another small cover for that. It lasted almost 3 years when a severe wind storm came through and ripped a couple seams. If you are limited on funding this will work decent and would fit over your radar.

I'm using a budge brand cover for a 24ft boat on my 2120 and it fits with plenty of room to spare. If you're looking for something that fits like a glove, this is t it but good enough to keep the boat clean and stand strong winds.

Back