Cover for Parker 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These 2320’s are so popular are there any boat cover manufacturers making a specific cover for them? I know equipment can vary but mine is the standard 2320 with bow pulpit and has about a 2’ high radar off the pilot house (pic in my avatar). I saw some previous posts on here were guys were saying empire covers have a certain model number for the 2320. Any recommendations would be appreciated, the heavy duty 20x30 tarp I’m using is a pain in the ass and starting to fray

Thanks in advance,

Andy
These 2320’s are so popular are there any boat cover manufacturers making a specific cover for them? I know equipment can vary but mine is the standard 2320 with bow pulpit and has about a 2’ high radar off the pilot house (pic in my avatar). I saw some previous posts on here were guys were saying empire covers have a certain model number for the 2320. Any recommendations would be appreciated, the heavy duty 20x30 tarp I’m using is a pain in the ass and starting to fray

Thanks in advance,

Andy
IMG_4488 (1).jpg

Thanks in advance,

Andy
made by Mo from pacific mobile Upholstry orange co ca 949-412-9455

i bought boat with cover. asked the seller yesterday where he got it to share with you guys.give mo a call

I bought a pre-fab cover for my 2320SL from boatcoversdirect.com 5 years ago. They sell Carver covers. Back then you had a couple of levels of quality and I opted for the mid range cover for 700 bucks. I was considering replacing my 5 year old cover recently and went back on that site and discovered you only have one option now for the 2320- and it’s 900 bucks. So I spent 150 bucks last weekend and cleaned my cover with fabric cleaner and re-waterproofed the cover with Star Brite Watetproofing spray. Now it looks and works brand new.

Back