CT Parker Rendezvous ??

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish it wasent such a hike for me to get there!!From Brooklyn N.Y. i am by the rockaway inlet!!!So its not so close

how about a little further south?

I'm in norwalk but I know a lot of folks down here that would make a 30 mile trip one way. we could even get some of the LI folks on the N. shore to join us.

Look at the dates, I have been trying for three years. :D :D :D

Megabyte is right, lets do this!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I may have to road trip it down to you Kev. :?

Bryan A":211p7i1q said:
I may have to road trip it down to you Kev. :?

You are more than welcome to join us, but I have a feeling the Admiral would want me to start looking for a 2530 if you did. :D

what about huntington harbor or any of the bays inside eaton's neck, ie. centerport, northport, or huntington.

we could go a bit further east to port jeff but rafting up in a large group becomes harder since it's such a small (acitve) bay.

I know we could have Northport harbor all to ourselves, with plenty of room to play.

I am willing to entertain any plans, lets just get one together.

Duck Island here is large enough to accommodate as many boats that show up. I could also offer free dockage for 2 or four parkers if we raft off my dock.

tidesta1649.png

Bryan,

that's a long trip for folks near the city or in the western sound. I know from norwalk that would be a 1.5 hour trip one way. and if there's any wind, that's a rough ride out east.
Why not meet somewhere in the middle to accomodate as many members as possible?

just my $.02

LIsound":1q8rno2a said:
how about a little further south?

I'm in norwalk but I know a lot of folks down here that would make a 30 mile trip one way. we could even get some of the LI folks on the N. shore to join us.
Hey LI, I fish out of Bridgeport as do a couple of other Parkers. What about behind Cockenoe Island in that cove where everyone anchors up? It's very protected from wind and waves and would be good for rafting. Or Concience(sp) bay in Port Jefferson? I know guys that have moorings over there and there are a lot of Parkers in PJ area now. Or maybe the pit on the east side on the way into PJ? The down side of Cockenoe is they'd have to be careful coming in if they don't know the waters, but we could help them.

the Pit at PJ sounds fine.

I've started a new thread. how about a date?

Back