Cup Holders

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I ditched the two single suction-cup models (kept falling off every 30 minutes or so), and tried the dual suction-cup models. They hold for about 4 hours at the helm, and about 1 hour back where they get salt spray. Time to go go 2" or 3" wide velcro. I'm tired of washing coke and beer off the sole and out the scuppers---especially if it was a Sam Adams!!!! :( :( :(

dcunniff":1xo16wlb said:
I have the simple fold down can holders. They work fine with thin neoprene Koozies. Thick ones don't allow the surrounding guides (not shown in the photo). Maybe about $10.

Have one down to the left of the steering and one to the left of the bifold door to the vee (not in photo).

Holder has the Hooters sticker on it.

Dana

What is the plastic peice across just below the compass ???
Some kind of glare screen ???

I still need to decide on a cup holder style for my new koozie. I recently saw a style that looks like it may work well; it's kinda like a stainless basket that's attached to a swivel mount.

I'm wondering if I'd be making a mistake if I go that route; any thoughts, please?

Thanks, Mark

Can you believe that I didn't have a photo of my "cup holders"? :D
I fixed that this evening before our severe weather moved in... :(

Here is what I have... Identical rigs on both the port and starboard side.

Image-5C4F033A4F5411DB.jpg

Stbd side has a paper towel holder too. 8)

Image-5C4F322E4F5411DB.jpg

Back