• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom Made Fish Board for Parker 2020 SC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Please see the Custom Made Fish Station for a 2120 SC with drain to scupper. Brand new never used thick poly fits in rod holder mounts. Made to allow access to the live well and for the motor to be full trim. Asking $350.00 Located in NJ Sold the 2120 for a 2320 and it doesn't fit since its custom made.

thumbnail_custom fish station.jpg

Please see the Custom Made Fish Station for a 2120 SC with drain to scupper. Brand new never used thick poly fits in rod holder mounts. Made to allow access to the live well and for the motor to be full trim. Asking $350.00 Located in NJ Sold the 2120 for a 2320 and it doesn't fit since its custom made.

View attachment 27739
Is this still available? Looking for something similar for my 2016 2120 that i just purchased.

Sorry this was sold. You can make one customized for your boat out of Starboard and two rod holder mounts from Magma

This really is nice! I'm not sure I have the skills and tools necessary to fabricate one myself. If anyone is considering producing one for their 2120 SC, I'd be interested. If you would make an extra, I'd probably purchase it to help offset your costs. Thanks!

Back