• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom Under Gunnel rod/misc brackets

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megmac

Reaction score
Upgrade those useless factory rod holders with these custom under gunnel brackets . They are handmade using only high grade marine materials, bracket made from Starboard
View attachment trim.89D6252B-1B54-4218-9856-8C133EA6D202.MOV
B854AACA-C72F-4014-96EB-615A1B8DA078.jpeg32749637-5FF0-462F-AF3E-250A9489A744.jpegC5BFC1CD-18A9-4AAD-ABF6-5090887676D4.jpeg. Many satisfied customers, see Parker forums on Facebook. They come in two sizes currently, 11-1/2” and 9” tall fitting most boats. Also working on a 6” single slotted bracket for smaller boats. Check what fits your boat by measuring from deck or top of toe rail to top of rib where it bends. Pm me for prices, information or questions. Thanks

I would imagine your sales would increase if you would post how much it cost. Is there a reason you are not posting a price for the public to view?
Hi, no reason. I wasn’t sure if it were allowed. Prices are $75 for two and $150 for four brackets (entire boat). There is a $20 shipping charge also - USPS Priority

Looks like a beefier version similar to the Taco Marine P03-132W design.
Hi, maybe slightly similar in look but not design. These are much beefier as mentioned. All high quality marine grade materials like thick starboard plate and heavy duty dyneema shock cord. Handcrafted with all edges smooth. Secured with two heavy duty SS screws on center, not four small screws. They are rock solid when secured to boat. There is a minimal gap between bottom of slot and shock cord so poles are tight. Taco has a large gap so they could be looser. Compare and you will see. Ive had many satisfied customers from the Parker forums on FB.

Are they white or Parker white ?
Do they line up with existing holes ?
Thanks

Are they white or Parker white ?
Do they line up with existing holes ?
Thanks
Hi, they do not line up, it would be impossible to match all the variations spaced. I use two beefy screws on center per bracket. I also supply the SS fasteners. They are white. Ty

Which size did you install on your 2320? I measure this weekend and I'm not sure the 11 1/2" version will fit.
Please email me @ [email protected] and I will send you all the information you need. I prefer to deal with people on an individual level, I believe you get better service this way and we figure out exactly what brackets fit. Thanks

I’m interested in a set. Can you please PM me as my attempts are being flagged as spam for some reason.
Please email me @ [email protected] and I will send you all the information you need. I prefer to deal with people on an individual level, I believe you get better service this way and we figure out exactly what brackets fit. Thanks

Back