Quantcast

Database?

Classic Parker

Help Support Classic Parker:

bdgrbu

Reaction score
Hey guys, unless something goes majorly wrong, I will be a 2003 2520XL owner by the weekend.

I have been looking around for some info on what props everyone is using. I hate to post another thread with my specific questions but I also hate weeding through various others using a search.

Just thought I throw out the idea of some sort of database that members can search through for things like props, performance, set-up, etc ... Just to get a feel for what everyone else is doing. I don't know, I haven't seen many (if any) forums that collect that data but thought I'd throw it out there.

Anyway, great site. Looking forward to getting this boat. Will post pics as soon as I get her home and cleaned up.

cbigma

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard bdgrbu! You made TWO great choices! Buying a Parker and joining ClassicParker.com :lol:

Both will serve you well!

As for your question,, ,, Are you are looking for a way to categorize the information here without using the search function? Like, a section on propellers, a section on hydraulics, a section on anchors etc? Different forums split up in separate sections related to individual boat topics? If so, the number of separate forums required to cover all of the possible topics would be rather large.

Think of ClassicParker as one GIANT database. The search function is very powerful and very effective. Try some different searches varying the Boolean operators AND, OR, NOT (instructions on their use are shown n the search function itself.) to help refine your results.

The good news for you is that ClassicParker is a young site. This means that the search results will be abbreviated. The better news for you is that it is unlikely that lots of folks have already repeatedly asked questions you may have. The Best news for you is that there is no better place on earth to ask any question specifically related to how serious boating enthusiasts operate, maintain and appreciate Parker Boats. :p

Therefore you should not hesitate to ask away! You are actually helping us all by generating the questions that build a bigger Parker Knowledgebase!

John

Latest posts