Deadrise degree?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both. Use the Parker information given to you for reference and, do it yourself or with someone who can help you. This way you are certain of what you have. My feelings are that if something is important to get right, its best to get your eyes on it and see for yourself.

It's kinda like measure twice.....Cut once.. :)

I've never called Parker......From reading Here.....I came to understand it was hit or miss.....and with the sell out........Well...I know how people are. Basicly Lazy and don't care.

Hope You get what you need.

It's kinda like measure twice.....Cut once.. :)

I've never called Parker......From reading Here.....I came to understand it was hit or miss.....and with the sell out........Well...I know how people are. Basicly Lazy and don't care.

Hope You get what you need.
Lol... I always used to say that expression to my students. I was a vocational instructor for 20 years and before that I was in the construction industry too for another 20 years. My previous boat's name was "Nailed It" and now this boat's name is going to be "Nailed It Again"
Thanks for your response. I appreciate mostly everyone reaching out to me.

Why call Parker..... Measure it and know!

With this simple tool. Measure 1 side about 12in in front of transom.....Write that down......Now measure the other side.....write that down..... add them together and then devide by 2. That will compansate for the boat sitting at a angle on trailer or trailer at a angle.

https://www.harborfreight.com/dial-gauge-angle-finder-34214.html
If you download the "GEMECO" app to your smart phone, you can measure the deadrise angle directly (or any angle). But do both sides and math as you suggest to compensate for boat or trailer tilt.

Thanks for the info, my boat is is a DV CC and my research has been saying it's 21 degrees too. The angle finder would work too. To confirm everything, I'm going to contact Parker manufacturer before purchasing the thru hull.
TY

Which thru-hull are you going to install?

I purchased 1243xsv's from a great guy I've dealt with for a while. He's been in the electronics business for a very long time. So he recommends me getting a B75M. Right now he's waiting for one to come in for me.

I have the b175m and 185hw. Both are good ducers. But I prefer the HW for about 200’ but still learning it.

I purchased 1243xsv's from a great guy I've dealt with for a while. He's been in the electronics business for a very long time. So he recommends me getting a B75M. Right now he's waiting for one to come in for me.
So the bottom line on this issue is that an 18 or 21 degree deadrise hull would use the same B75M ducer with the 20 degree tilt. Unless I missed something. The "electronics guy" could have explained that. imho

So the bottom line on this issue is that an 18 or 21 degree deadrise hull would use the same B75M ducer with the 20 degree tilt. Unless I missed something. The "electronics guy" could have explained that. imho
There is no isuue... my electronic's guy just asked me from the start what the deadrise was and that was the question I originally asked if anyone knew... plain and simple.

B75M......I've never installed that model.

It's always B175M.......It is larger ...It has more power.

How deep you fishing?

Back