Deadrise degree?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker Mark

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a 2011 23ft CC and looking for the deadrise degree. Can anyone help me with that? I'm purchasing a thru hull and my electronics guy says he needs that information. TY

If your question doesn’t get answered here.

You could take an angle finder and measure the deadrise on the aft section of the boat.

you probably should measure it but I believe the SE is 18 degrees, the Dv is 21. Its probably listed on the Parker website somewhere.

Thanks for the info, my boat is is a DV CC and my research has been saying it's 21 degrees too. The angle finder would work too. To confirm everything, I'm going to contact Parker manufacturer before purchasing the thru hull.
TY

I just spoke with Chuck from the Parker Manufactuing Factory and he told me he the deadrise is 21 Degrees. He's a nice guy and said if I have anymore questions, he's happy to help me.

Last edited:
Why call Parker..... Measure it and know!

With this simple tool. Measure 1 side about 12in in front of transom.....Write that down......Now measure the other side.....write that down..... add them together and then devide by 2. That will compansate for the boat sitting at a angle on trailer or trailer at a angle.

https://www.harborfreight.com/dial-gauge-angle-finder-34214.html

With this simple tool. Measure 1 side about 12in in front of transom.....Write that down......Now measure the other side.....write that down..... add them together and then devide by 2. That will compansate for the boat sitting at a angle on trailer or trailer at a angle.

I'm not trying to be negative, but why go through all of that... Thanks for your thoughts but I rather take the easier way sometimes because of my medical issues that I have recently inquired. ( Sorry, I know you didn't know my medical situation and I use to be able to do a lot of things, but unfortunately my life has changed.) So I learned to do things easier by just picking up my phone as mentioned in my last response and said that Chuck was a real nice guy and told me the dead rise was 21 degrees. We spoke for a while and he also said for me to call him again if I had any other questions. TY again.

I'm not trying to be negative, but why go through all of that... Thanks for your thoughts but I rather take the easier way sometimes because of my medical issues that I have recently inquired. ( Sorry, I know you didn't know my medical situation and I use to be able to do a lot of things, but unfortunately my life has changed.) So I learned to do things easier by just picking up my phone as mentioned in my last response and said that Chuck was a real nice guy and told me the dead rise was 21 degrees. We spoke for a while and he also said for me to call him again if I had any other questions. TY again.

Because it's easier to call Parker. The people who build the boats. It's a simple phone call. I've had to consult Parker a few times and they are very helpful. I'm sure Parker Mark, if he had the tool, would know how to use it. You own multiple Parkers. Go measure one of your boats and let the guy know what the angle is.

Once again Warthog nails it. Its worth doing and it really isnt "going through all that". Its very simple and helps you get to know your boat better.

Additionally...anyone who's giving you this information has no skin in the game. If you order your transducer wrong, they will say sorry, but it will still be your problem not theirs. You know the old saying..."if you want something done right":)

Additionally...anyone who's giving you this information has no skin in the game. If you order your transducer wrong, they will say sorry, but it will still be your problem not theirs. You know the old saying..."if you want something done right":)
So what are your thoughts on which way to go? Go with Parker Rep or with others who are giving their opinions on using the angle finder

Both. Use the Parker information given to you for reference and, do it yourself or with someone who can help you. This way you are certain of what you have. My feelings are that if something is important to get right, its best to get your eyes on it and see for yourself.

Back