Delaware Bay newbie

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bounty Hunter

Reaction score
I'm not a Parker owner yet :roll: but will be in the next year :p . I own a 204 DC Angler at the moment and love the present boat but looking to move up in size and comforts of a pilothouse. I live to fish and do very well at it & my wife and daughter our my crew and we get out as early in the year as we can [March] & fish late in to the fall November or December.
I like to get a 2320 SLSC but reading the forum here I think the money saved on a 2120 SC is the direction we are heading with the new purchase. Nice site here and glad to join the ranks of a Parker owner soon! :D

Attachments

• P1010008.jpg
    P1010008.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,037
Porkchunker":1x2mxkuc said:
Welcome to CP. I'm sure you will find a lot of good info here to keep you busy while you are waiting for your 2120 SC to arrive. :D :D :D

Thanks Porkchunker,
I have found tons of info here in the past weeks & thats why I joined to get as much help on the new purchase as time nears .

Welcome to CP! If you are looking for honest perspectives between the 2120 and the 2320 I would be happy to oblidge. Both great boats but the differences are more than just a question of money.

Ranger Tim":tyaatpkj said:
Welcome to CP! If you are looking for honest perspectives between the 2120 and the 2320 I would be happy to oblidge. Both great boats but the differences are more than just a question of money.

I would be glad to hear your views on both. From what I have heard that for the room on both that there is not much of a big difference but I'm sure that the way they handle is more then then the actually room issue.
Thanks,
Jeff :D

Back