Difference between a 2330 & a 2320EC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A picture would help, but I believe that they are the same boat. Parker tends to use the "'20" moniker for a standard length pilothouse, and "'30" for an extended cabin, which generally contains either a port side dinette/table and a stbd bench seat or port and starboard bench seats. However, their model numbers change around a bit from here to there- see the 3420, which was definitely "extended" in pretty much every way! Is yours marked as a 2320?

I believe they are the same boat but I bow to those more experienced. I think Parker originally named this boat the 2320EC, then later changed it to 2330 to be more consistent across their line. I wish they would bring the boat back in production.

Macho, I have a '94 and the lettering on the side of the cabin says 2320. My title says 2330. I just received new decals to change them to 2330. I'm pretty sure it came off the line as a 2320EC. We also have the same engine bracket.

Attachments

• Photo_6553716.jpg
    Photo_6553716.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 35
Macho, I have a '94 and the lettering on the side of the cabin says 2320. My title says 2330. I just received new decals to change them to 2330. I'm pretty sure it came off the line as a 2320EC. We also have the same engine bracket.

Nice boat & even nicer location!

For "Easy" Clarification.....I'd call it a 2330..........2320 would not have that aft side window on the pilothouse.

Back