Favorite cup holders?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBH2OMan

Reaction score
Our '93 doesn't have any cup holders, anywhere. It has always bugged me and I've tried the suction-cup type ones and none are reliable. I'm ready to hard-mount some decent cup holders, but I can't find any I like. I bought a set of the Scotty ones that slide on and off or a mounting tab, which I really liked the idea of, but when I got them I realized very quickly that they SUCK because the size and shape won't actually hold any known type of can or bottle or mug securely. I don't know what the heck they were thinking when they designed them.

Does anyone have a bulkhead mount cupholder that actually works? I don't really care one way or the other about a gimbal mount.

Attachments

• IMG_7391.jpeg
    IMG_7391.jpeg
    1,019.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
For $13 I got 6 of these. We’ll see how they hold up. I’m going to install them with VHB all over the place.

https://a.co/4HbcZJG
after losing about 1/3 of our nest egg in the market and <10 years from retirement I’m starting to be a bit less in cautious with my spending. That and $7 a gallon boat gas…

Our '93 doesn't have any cup holders, anywhere. It has always bugged me and I've tried the suction-cup type ones and none are reliable. I'm ready to hard-mount some decent cup holders, but I can't find any I like. I bought a set of the Scotty ones that slide on and off or a mounting tab, which I really liked the idea of, but when I got them I realized very quickly that they SUCK because the size and shape won't actually hold any known type of can or bottle or mug securely. I don't know what the heck they were thinking when they designed them.

Does anyone have a bulkhead mount cupholder that actually works? I don't really care one way or the other about a gimbal mount.
Kemimeto makes decent ones, give them a whirl.

Those break if you stare at them too hard!
I've had them on a YC mark-set boat and (a) they are not very secure and (b) they are weak plastic.
Yea, they don't look very durable, but for $2 each I figured I'd give them try. At least they actually hold beer cans, beer bottles, and coffee mugs, unlike those stupid Scotty ones!

Gave up on the small bathing suit holder and the plastic fold down ones...the first was killing me and the latter kept breaking off. Come to think of it...nevermind.

Went to these - love 'em. Got a couple of places inside the cabin that they attach, and those springs keep 'em where you leave 'em.
1655055291540.png

I have a couple of the ones posted above in the white color and love them! They also also have a little attachable trey that works great. Robocup makes them.

quote:

bulkhead mount being the key here. Lots of options for surface or holesaw mount , I have not found many and am still looking for reasonable bulkhead mount . I may get around to make an angle bracket w/ a hole for the stainless type from HDPE.

Back