Finally got her bloody improperly

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJBayhound

Reaction score
Went 29 miles to just turn around since forecast wasn't coming true. Could only comfortably make 8 mph so decided to throw spread in and troll back to inlet. About 2 hours into way back we got a good knock down that stayed tight. I cleared the other lines while brother kept boat pointed into waves and kept the line tight with the throttle. 10 mins later we boasted this 42" bluefin.20220801_110510.jpg

Went 29 miles to just turn around since forecast wasn't coming true. Could only comfortably make 8 mph so decided to throw spread in and troll back to inlet. About 2 hours into way back we got a good knock down that stayed tight. I cleared the other lines while brother kept boat pointed into waves and kept the line tight with the throttle. 10 mins later we boasted this 42" bluefin.View attachment 33809
I'm looking forward to the day I get our deck that bloody! Awesome catch!

I had a nice salty ice slurry for him and packed his cavity after gutting. Really tasty fish, sand eels make them taste good...

Nothing "Improper" about that!!
Way to go!!
Yea that was a typo, calm seas coming again finally this weekend. Hopefully bloody her up again with some yft's or at least slime her up with flounder slime

Back