Finally Got out for some Rockfish

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esfishdoc

Reaction score
Left the dock at Kiptopeake at 130 and made a very short run to 18. We set out eels throughout the water column and by 240 had this 44 lb fish followed by a 35 lb. We had one lost that would probably have been bigger than this one. This was the first time out on the boat since the 3rd week in October.

Attachments

• 44lb rock.jpg
    44lb rock.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 161
Should have been more specific.......

The fish were caught in the afternoon..... we stayed out till close to 6 and the pictures were taken at the house around 7 in the dark.

Nice work! I wish I didnt have my boat winterized with all the bif fish reports down there. Dang holidays getting in the way of GREAT fishing!

Congrats thats a very nice striper, Hows the cows doing , in any numbers yet , In the Delaware Bay we saw very little big fish this fall, not sure if they passed us by or haven't moved south in numbers yet due to the wamer temps this season.

Jeff did you buy the Parker that you were looking at? Hope so when I was at your house I could tell that your whole family loves to fish.
My wife does also but it has to be on a calm day or she will get sick......

Doc .. that is one fine looking striper for sure...

mildew2":3gif701j said:
Jeff did you buy the Parker that you were looking at? Hope so when I was at your house I could tell that your whole family loves to fish.

Hi Dave sorry for the late reply , no we have not yet made a purchase but hoping to by the middle of the year 07. We will have it for the 08 season or sooner. Good to see a few names I know here.
Have a great New Year :D
Jeff

That is a nice bass. I will post some of my bass tomorrow. I will show u a 53'' cow i got out in fire island inlet last year.

Back