Finally got that 2300

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GoodChance: I considered it but then decided against it.

EDIT: to elaborate, my daughter tried to get me to trade it in for a 2320 (pilot house) because she thought it was more princess like to have a cabin. I liked the idea as I am out in the winter a lot. My wife, on the other hand, likes the big bow and all the cushions and told my daughter and I that the pilot house is not happening (my daughter is 6 by the way). That's how it all went down.
Hilarious! My 7 year old daughter loves our new to us 2012 2320 because of the pilot house as well. Loves to play in the v berth and climb in and out of the hatch. Your 2300 is a beautiful boat by the way. Love the hull color and matching yami 300, bet she flies

Hilarious! My 7 year old daughter loves our new to us 2012 2320 because of the pilot house as well. Loves to play in the v berth and climb in and out of the hatch. Your 2300 is a beautiful boat by the way. Love the hull color and matching yami 300, bet she flies

I've gotten it up to 52 mph, it probably has a little more if I had a light load.

Solid 45 mph ocean boat in good conditions.

So much fun

Back