Finally got that 2300

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job: The boys over at Bloodydecks were talking about this 2300DV for sale. I think someone out west was eyeing her. Now, it's your time to get her decks bloody!

Awesome. What were they saying?

Having owned and ridden-upon just about every hull that Parker makes, the 2300 (23 Deep Vee) is the nicest one they make. Dry. Easy riding. Fuel efficient. Stable. Seaworthy. And she "looks" good.

Just writing about how much I love my 2300. Just cleared 100 hours on it, many fish caught, many fantastic times with my family, I just can't imagine being more happy with a boat.

Attachments

• s.jpg
    s.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 55
GoodChance: I considered it but then decided against it.

EDIT: to elaborate, my daughter tried to get me to trade it in for a 2320 (pilot house) because she thought it was more princess like to have a cabin. I liked the idea as I am out in the winter a lot. My wife, on the other hand, likes the big bow and all the cushions and told my daughter and I that the pilot house is not happening (my daughter is 6 by the way). That's how it all went down.

Last edited:
Back