FishinWuf in da house on a 2310 W/A

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishinwuf

Reaction score
Glad to see this site getting off to a good start.

Here's a couple shots of my rig:

Attachments

• MVC-036S.JPG
    MVC-036S.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 2,317
  • MVC-439S.JPG
    MVC-439S.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 2,317
That last picture is one of the best I have ever seen!!!

I love your boat. Had we gone for a walkaround, it was really the only choice I would have considered.

The Admiral was looking over my shoulder when your thread came up. We both agree that boy is one cute fisherman. Being the father of two hunting, fishing, camping, teenage males, I can attest that it is fun at all stages of their life. Had a tear in my eye when each boy shot their first buck whitetail deer.

Now the youngest has his driving learner's permit. They grow up fast--cherrish every moment.

BTW, my 2510 is deliberately sparse (no headliner, or colorful stuff). The Admiral liked what you did to the cabin. Guess my fishing machine is due for a makeover, and I don't have much to say about it. :cry:

Porkchunker":3aa0qc42 said:
The Admiral liked what you did to the cabin. Guess my fishing machine is due for a makeover, and I don't have much to say about it. :cry:

Make sure that you take "before" and "after" photos Dave. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the kind words.

As far as the interior decorating goes, all that was really done was to re-cover the cushions and add a couple shelves. There are a few more pix in the photos section on the Yahoo site. My Mom is pretty handy with a sewing machine, so I just had to buy the materials. What a deal! 8)

fishinwuf":1arrjd6s said:
Thanks for the kind words.

As far as the interior decorating goes, all that was really done was to re-cover the cushions and add a couple shelves. There are a few more pix in the photos section on the Yahoo site. My Mom is pretty handy with a sewing machine, so I just had to buy the materials. What a deal! 8)

Mine too. That's why we have foo foo stuff all over the house. NOT ON MY BOAT, DAGNABBIT! Its gonna be manly-man covers, maybe with fishes on the material!

Well we will see... :mrgreen:

Back