• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE***1996 Parker 2520 with 750hrs***

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

semorbugs

Reaction score
FOR SALE ***1996 Parker 2520 with 750 hours on boat*** Equipped with Legendary Yamaha 150HP Dual Saltwater Series engines. These engines are known for fuel economy and going well past 2000 hours of life if treated right. Includes: Boat, Trailer, Electronics, Downriggers, Outriggers, Eisenglass Enclosures, Life Preservers and More. Boat and Trailer book out at $20,500. This was the very first 200 gallon fuel cell Parker built! If you are into Scuba Diving you will never find a nicer set up with a better built custom ladder. Trailer was rebuilt 2015 with new everything. In the spirit of full disclosure she needs new horn, spot light and one wiper. That is about it. Asking $19,000.00 OBO Located in Jacksonville, FL (904) 334-7645 Photos available upon request. I have no idea how to post photos on this site. I have tried to no avail. Sorry

Pictures of boat are available on Craigslist Jacksonville. If you call and give me email I will be happy to email.

1999*2000 Parker 2520. Yamaha 225 with new upper unit. Extended float tube platform, Isinglass panels with can be on or off and are in good condition for all year boating. Air conditioner, depth finder, compass, sleeps two, self contained. Cushions and seats all in great condition. Extended swim ladder for your family and guests, comes with outriggers, rock launchers, live well, fish lights, search lights, motorized plow anchor, multiple fenders, anchors, life jackets, Has four recessed (underneath the rail) rod holders. $18,500 with double axle new wench assist trailer. Moving - Can't take with. Mike 770-597-7774

1999*2000 Parker 2520. Yamaha 225 with new upper unit. Extended float tube platform, Isinglass panels with can be on or off and are in good condition for all year boating. Air conditioner, depth finder, compass, sleeps two, self contained. Cushions and seats all in great condition. Extended swim ladder for your family and guests, comes with outriggers, rock launchers, live well, fish lights, search lights, motorized plow anchor, multiple fenders, anchors, life jackets, Has four recessed (underneath the rail) rod holders. $18,500 with double axle new wench assist trailer. Moving - Can't take with. Mike 770-597-7774

Good morning MikeTon,

I would suggest posting your boat under its own thread, rather than as a reply on someone else's For Sale post, in order to eliminate confusion. Good luck with the sale!

dude he's messing with you. The listing was from 2017, no way it is still for sale

dude he's messing with you. The listing was from 2017, no way it is still for sale
NO, it is right now. We are moving to the west coast and not near water. The boat is on Lake Lanier, Georgia and is so versitile! Fishing, boat parades, dinner at the Marinas, cruising in the morning mist, fireworks shows at night, all of it.

Back