• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2005 Parker 2320 SC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabadabado

Reaction score
'05 Parker 2320 SC with Trailer and 2005 Yamaha 200HP Four Stroke with 822 Hours (and counting) - just had exhaust manifold changed with receipts. Custom Radar bracket with Rod Holders. Sea Bracket, custom bait station, has 2 Lowrance Units, 12" and 7". Has on board baitwell, LED cabin light and spreader lights. Lewmar Auto anchor, Pulpit, dual antennaes, plus VFH and CD/Radio (speakers are there but could be rewired). Has shock absorbing Captains Chair. Added 14" trim tabs for superior trimming performance. Fuel tank was changed about 4 years ago. No bottom paint, in great condition. One of a kind fishing vessel ready to go! The crack in the photo has been there since I purchased the boat, and has not effected performance, or the rigidity of the outboard bracket. The next owner can have it heliarc welded if desired, but that's not necessary. Boat is at my marina through mid-October, and can be water tested for serious buyers. Trailer is included in the sale. Looking to possibly upsize...

Attachments

• Parker 1.jpg
    Parker 1.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Parker 2.jpg
    Parker 2.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Parker 3.jpg
    Parker 3.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Parker 5.jpg
    Parker 5.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Parker 6.jpg
    Parker 6.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 67
  • Parker 7.jpg
    Parker 7.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Parker.1.jpg
    Parker.1.jpg
    969.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Parker.2.jpg
    Parker.2.jpg
    830.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Parker.3.jpg
    Parker.3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 78
  • Parker 4.jpg
    Parker 4.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 73
How much are you asking for your Parker, gabadabado? Very nice rig by the way.

Thanks Captain! I love the boat for sure! I am asking $50,000 and the boat is located in Plymouth, MA

Back