• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE 2005 PARKER 2520 DEEP VEE SPORT CABIN

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANK YOU ~ We have enjoyed her and all of her accessories. It's definitely an impressive vessel. Thank You for reaching out!

This is a real nice clean boat, obviously well take care of.

Does anyone else question whether Parker locating the fuel water separators in the same compartment as the batteries is a good idea? It doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

This is a real nice clean boat, obviously well take care of.

Does anyone else question whether Parker locating the fuel water separators in the same compartment as the batteries is a good idea? It doesn't seem like a good idea to me.
The solid type of fuel filter/water separators shown here, (blue Yamaha filters) in the compartment with the batteries complies with all safety standards. The fuel filter/water separators that have the clear bowl and pet-cock for draining the water/fuel would not meet requirements. I very much prefer the ones with the clear bowls and pet-cocks as you can manage and monitor if and how much water is being collected. The blue Yamaha and other similar brands are just 'pot-luck'... You may be changing them too often, or not often enough. And they are not cheap filters.

I think it was the same one with a different price.
I sent a message on Craigslist asking the same question and got no reply.
This same boat was just listed as sold on The Hull Truth a day or two ago

We are negotiating with a buyer right now, he has sent us a deposit so that he can come take a look at the boat. Someone on Craig's List stole the post and made a copy with a lower price. That is not our post, they are using those ads to steal emails and use them for spam. We think we may have the boat SOLD.
We simply haven't exchanged the goods yet. Our buyer has delivered a deposit and we have the boat at the shop having the motors tested. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INTEREST.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thank You for your interest in our girl, She has been SOLD. The old gal left for her new home yesterday, she will be headed for colder waters in NJ ! ENJOY :)

Back