• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold For Sale: 2017 Parker 2820 Open Back. Maryland

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnkn

Reaction score
For Sale, a rare 2820 Open Back. The best of both worlds, Cabin and deck are open when you want or closed in bad weather. Slipped at Goose Bay Marina, on the Lower Potomac River. $135,000. Email me for pics. thanks [email protected]

2017 Parker 2820 Open Back
Full curtains
T-300 Yamaha w/ ~225 hours (Electronic Controlled)
Ring Free and stabilizer always used
Always maintained by Tri-State Marine (largest Parker dealer)
Free standing 2nd station with custom cover
2 remote Stryker GoLight LED lights (~$1000) on front roof corners, no glair off pulpit
Porcelain Head never used
Fresh and raw water washdowns
Fish box and live well never used
Custom 14-rod rocket launcher with spreader light
Custom drawers in rear seats (looks factory)
Garmin 1242 XSV and 7408 XSV w/ 2 transducers (1 through hull)
Garmin Phantom 24” Radar
Garmin VHF radio
Upgraded stereo/Sirius
2 EPIRBS
West coast bow rail
Windlass/Delta anchor
Yamaha warranty until March, 2022
Trim Tab indicator
Optional seats w/ bolsters
Upgraded (solid, not plastic like original) rod holders
No trailer

2hUf3p.jpg

fceAKq.jpg

hxaXvY.jpg

84m4e6.jpg

ThU1Xz.jpg

Thanks, I hate to part with it but I believe it's time. I'm hopeful to move closer to my grandchildren in Virginia. This has always been a no-expense spared project. Someone will be getting a very nice boat. It's funny, when I purchased my new Open Back 2520 w/ single 300 in 2016 I wasn't happy with the performance. After 5 months I ordered this and traded the 2520 in. Not the best financial move but life's too short to have a boat you're not happy with. And despite the larger size, more weight, larger fuel capacity, and 2x the HP, this boat gets better cruise economy than the 25 ft boat with a single 300. take care

Bump, hopefully no more picture collectors and a real buyer. I'll pay to have the boat professionally detailed to look new for the new owner (now or in the Spring) like I do every year.

$130,000 to a member here before it gets otherwise advertised. thank you......

BfwhLw.jpg

50DQJp.jpg

ObgJJN.jpg

zCyfwa.jpg

AGjRPe.jpg

ZgOfff.jpg

FnfTC6.jpg

xhG8r3.jpg

QwFuuY.jpg

wWU7gA.jpg

7WSjNe.jpg

P8PBAL.jpg

One final bump before I pull the boat for the season in the next ~2 weeks. I would do $120k firm now, otherwise the boat will be winterized, serviced, and wrapped, and I'll consign it with my Parker dealer in the Spring when selling is more favorable.

OR..... for $125k firm I'll pay the $5400 to have the remaining ~18 months of full Yamaha warranty extended an additional 3 years on both motors for a total of ~4.5 year of full Yamaha transferable warranty. Thanks

Last edited:
John,

I would like to come look at your boat, sent you an email yesterday,

Thanks,

Back