• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: '96 2530 in MA

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcunniff

Reaction score
1996 2530 DV, 5.7 Volvo Duoprop fresh water cooled, fuel injected.

1998 7400 lb 5-Starr trailer.

Boat, engine, trailer in very good condition.

750 hr on engine. Twin batts, fresh water flush fixed mount on engine, spare aluminum props, manifolds and risers done 4 yrs ago. 230 HP motor cruise 25 mph, top 30 mph. About 1.8-2 mpg cruise. 150 gal tank.

Cockpit coaming, full swim platform, rocket launchers, cockpit lights, floodlights, remote control spotlight, trim tabs, bow pulpit, engine cover pad, green hull. Fortress anchor with chain and line. Raw water washdown, two auto bilge pumps.

Shorepower, 110 V circuit breakers, and chord; 20 amp charger, full galley with alcohol 2-burner stove, 12 V fridge, sink and 10 gal tank, dinette, front open window, marine head in vee and 14 gal hold tank.

Apelco B&W fish finder/GPS plotter. SH Eclipse VHF and 2 antennas. Color Raymarine DS 600 fishfinder, Navman 5600 color GPS chartplotter with fuel monitor.

Trailer has new winch and jack this year, new brake system and fresh water flush last year, and new tires the year before.

More details if interested.

Dana

Attachments

• DSC01720 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01720 (Medium).JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,840
Correct a typo, 250 HP, not 230 HP.

Some more features.

Full transom box. Volvo neutra salt engine flush kit. Dual compact horn, dual windshield wipers, fuel filter and water separating filter, remote oil filter mount, and power assist steering.

Galvanic isolator when on shorepower, Uniden digital depthsounder in-hull, first fishfinder/plotter mentioned is an Apelco 530 black and white.

Dana

Dave, not sure.

Is a toss up.

Wife likes but doesn't like it. Likes boating life and doesn't. Likes boat people and camaraderie and doesn't. Can catch my drift, right.

Weighing the decisions and options.

Is a nice boat. Get comments on it most every time am on it.

Dana

Looks like I'm keeping it.

Wife says I would get rid of her before the boat.

I'm going to keep her and the boat.

Everyone enjoy the rest of the summer.

Dana

Back