• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale LED two miles side lights

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greenwood, Indiana & Charlotte Harbor, Florida
For Sale LED two miles side lights
Deck Mount
Innovative Lighting
Stainless steel cover
12 volt systems
For powerboats under 65.6 feet
50,000 hour service life
Low energy load 55 mA
Two lights - port and starboard
Package unopened
Model 552 stainless steel
NOTE size 3.25 inches long axis by 2.5 in
One starboard - green
One port - red
Requires .375 hole
Hard wire leads

Retails for $70 including shipping or more

Selling for $40 with free USPS within continental US. Ask about shipping exclusions
Feel free to ask questions
Thanks

Proceeds goes to Classic Parker support
cf381c6c857b44bbcef7b989344b25c9.jpg
dfcc2f1e12d413c46a38028cf78a4bfe.jpg
ee0a02aeddbaeedaa9bcdc703a40fff2.jpg

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Yes and no. Sorry for the delay. Items are in storage 1200 miles from me. I forgot to place them back into the Suburban. I will contact you in a few momths if you are still interested. If you buy them, I will ship for free.
Brent- I am definitely interested, so please let me know when you return to their location and are able to ship them. Thank you, Walter

Brent- I finally installed the sidelights you sent to me. I originally thought they were made to be vertically mounted and that I would mount them on the outside of each side of my cabin. However, after seeing that the lights were made to be mounted horizontally, I had to come up with a different location. I decided to mount them on the top of my pilothouse roof (see attached picture). For power, I spliced into the wiring of my pilothouse dome light. In doing so, I added a switch that turns these new sidelights on and off independent of my factory navigation and anchor light switch. Now I’ll be able to run at night with the new sidelights on and my anchor light on (without turning on my factory running lights, which cause a glare off my bow railing and bow mounted trolling motor). Thank very much again for the sidelights! Walter

Brent- I finally installed the sidelights you sent to me. I originally thought they were made to be vertically mounted and that I would mount them on the outside of each side of my cabin. However, after seeing that the lights were made to be mounted horizontally, I had to come up with a different location. I decided to mount them on the top of my pilothouse roof (see attached picture). For power, I spliced into the wiring of my pilothouse dome light. In doing so, I added a switch that turns these new sidelights on and off independent of my factory navigation and anchor light switch. Now I’ll be able to run at night with the new sidelights on and my anchor light on (without turning on my factory running lights, which cause a glare off my bow railing and bow mounted trolling motor). Thank very much again for the sidelights! Walter

Attachments

• 64E61971-AF10-4228-B9B8-E48023B0306C.jpeg
    64E61971-AF10-4228-B9B8-E48023B0306C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
Back