• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale - Parker 1801

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My question is who would finance a 5 year old boat? Cash is King.....

rlhall":23qwjbfm said:
My question is who would finance a 5 year old boat? Cash is King.....

Read the post above your last entry. This question was answered in detail--parties who have adequate collateral.

Your motive behind your comments is understood. If you would like to initiate a dialogue, I would appreciate if you PM and not clutter my Ad. As clearly stated above in Post 1, "Send a PM with any questions"

Dude has some kind of issue. I made an offer, he calls me from a resrticted number. I miss the call and that's it. Don't think he wants to sell. Don't get the game you're playin bud. I have cash, but I'll find someone who wants it. How's that for dialogue.

I called 3 times the number you provided with NO response. I PM'd you with a follow up and received NO responce.

I sent you a PM with my contact information. Please call me soonest.

Thanks again, George

If you can please leave me your contact info in an email and I will call you this afternoon. I have a sensitive job and am unable to chat at work.

Locally I have a person interested in the boat. I'm not sure if his loan will be approved.

Please email me directly [email protected]

Im lining mine this weekend with the Bank of America...ive alredy been preapproved.

Please do let me know as I could get it as early as the weekend of the 9th.

I leave work at 3pm m-f...can you ncall me between 315 and 4 tomorrow or Friday so we can chat?

PLease let me know also if you sell it.

I have another low our boat in SC but I really dont wanna drive 500+ miles...

Best regards, George

Anyone interested in discussing the particulars of this boat, PM a phone# where you can be reached. I will return your call.

Back