Quantcast

For Sale: Parker OEM T-Top 17-21’

Classic Parker

Help Support Classic Parker:

pelagic2530

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling the T-Top that came off of my ‘97 1700. It was installed by the previous owner, who told me that it came off a 21’ Parker CC. Fiberglass top, four rod holders, and a mounting bracket/wiring for a masthead light (light will likely need replacement). It fits my console like a glove, and will fit all the “old style” two-piece consoles that were put on the 17-21’ CCs. 14 bolts and you’re in business.

The frame has a bit of surface oxidation in places, but that should shine right up with some polish and wax. Dimensions are in the pictures.

You’re going to pay more than this for a base model “China top” and I guarantee you this is a better, more solid product. I’m selling it because I’m not a fan of it for how I use the boat and it won’t fit under my storage area.

$500.00, open to offers. T-top is located in Millsboro, DE; pick up preferred but could possibly deliver regionally.

717-333-4454 call or text, or PM me here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pelagic2530

Supporting Member
Reaction score
RT, I’m not sure. If the console looks like the one in the picture, it will fit. I’ll grab some measurements next time I’m in Delaware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts