Free Anchor Pulpit

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rseate

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pulled my anchor pulpit off my 2300dv in preparation for the trolling motor install. I don’t see needing this in the future so I’m offering it up for free (pick up only) if someone wants it. I’ll be glad to ship it if the person who wants it pays the shipping. It is surprisingly heavy.

Attachments

• E698C4B1-C598-4CCB-89F6-B5BA426DA7D3.jpeg
    E698C4B1-C598-4CCB-89F6-B5BA426DA7D3.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 21
  • D3BCC070-AAC2-4341-B1BB-42C08CCD707A.jpeg
    D3BCC070-AAC2-4341-B1BB-42C08CCD707A.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
Pulled my anchor pulpit off my 2300dv in preparation for the trolling motor install. I don’t see needing this in the future so I’m offering it up for free (pick up only) if someone wants it. I’ll be glad to ship it if the person who wants it pays the shipping. It is surprisingly heavy.
Thumbs-up for the generous offer!

Id be interested in this, what’s your location? If your to far away, I’ll be happy with what ever the shipping is as well. Thanx for your time..... Shawn

Roger that. At the current price of diesel i could Probly have it shipped cheaper than coming to get it :) I can PayPal, Venmo, cash app, what ever your fancy is for the shipping cost. I’m in no hurry, motor goes back in the boat this week so it’ll be a little bit before I get around to pulpit installation. So if the offer to ship still stands, let me know :)
Thanx in advance

Roger that. At the current price of diesel i could Probly have it shipped cheaper than coming to get it :) I can PayPal, Venmo, cash app, what ever your fancy is for the shipping cost. I’m in no hurry, motor goes back in the boat this week so it’ll be a little bit before I get around to pulpit installation. So if the offer to ship still stands, let me know :)
Thanx in advance

PM’d you

Back