Fresh water tank

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jed

Reaction score
I have a 2019 2320SC and would like to add a fresh water tank. The boat has a tuna door, fish locker, and live well across the transom. Does anyone know if parker or anyone else makes a water tank for the 2320SC?

I have a 2019 2320SC and would like to add a fresh water tank. The boat has a tuna door, fish locker, and live well across the transom. Does anyone know if parker or anyone else makes a water tank for the 2320SC?
Parker does have factory fresh water wash down, my 2007 2120 has one. Small tank, about 12 gallons - I know it was an option on the 2007 2320’s

The tank mounted behind the bench seat in the cabin, pump on the floor beside the tank. The hose bib is under the port gunwale just outside the cabin. Switch is in the factory panel. I use it to rinse off after diving.

Last edited:
I'm going to rip mine out this summer and install a tackle center. I find that the water goes stale because it sits so long and I need to sanitize it 3-4 times a year. I would never consider drinking it. I'm much happier carrying a bunch of bottled water. I can drink it, wash my hands off, rinse my gear off with it, hell I've ever taken a shower with 4-5 bottles but that's just me. The scuba guy get good use out of his.

Dittos on what 'Bluesthing' said. I keep the water fresh, (and clean) and use the fresh-water wash down most days we're on the boat. In fact I run out too often as it's only, I believe a 14 gallon tank on our 2013 2520. We don't drink the water, but have used it for showering.... There are numerous places online to get a marine fresh water tank. The challenge will be finding a good place to install it. The one on our 2013 2520 is also installed under the port-aft seat in the pilothouse. I think you would have to take the seat-base apart to be able to fit it in there after-market, but a smaller one might fit through the 'forward-facing' door/hatch on the sink base. If the tank you get has a 'feeder-tube' be sure to double check how it's connected. Our tank feeder tube came loose and created a problem....

Thanks for the feedback! And thanks for the offer reseate but I think I'll pass.

Another option, depending on how much water you need, is to use a RinseKit. It's about 2 gallons, you fill it with a garden hose or a faucet adapter, and it stores the pressure from the faucet when you fill it. It'll spray through a garden hose nozzle for about 5 minutes. Plenty for rinsing off gear, hands, etc. They also make adapters so you can heat the water off of a 12v socket, and a pump kit so you can refill it from a jug and pump up the pressure to keep it spraying.

Alternatively... you can use a garden sprayer, but this way is a lot nicer.

https://rinsekit.com/

I just took mine out of my 2300DV to make room for the new trolling batteries & relocating my house & starting batteries to the console. It's 10 gallons, you're welcome to it if you would like it.
Just wanted to give 'rseate' kudos for his nice offer.... the ones I've seen online are not inexpensive; in fact, in the $200 range. (I'm sure there are cheaper ones available, but there is a variety of the quality of the tanks)....

I installed this 10 gal hot shower bag in 2013. I plumb it with some pvc hardware to the cockpit. All in it cost about $60. I use it every time I touch fish or bait--which at least 50 times per trip. It is still working to this day. Yes, I did take a shower with it just to say I did--although I try to save water for washing hands and rinsing tackle before running to port. Best bang for the boating buck IMO.

https://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Ele...sr=1-11&keywords=shower+bag&tag=forumyield-20

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 30
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 30
I have a 10 gallon fresh water washdown in the bilge area on one of the shelves. The boat is a 2801 CC. The primary use for this is cleaning off sunglasses. I find this to be an important accessory to a day of fishing.

We are very happy with a Sun Shower for the 2520 XLD. In the winter the sun shower is put in a Yeti Hopper Soft Cooler. It stays hot for at least 12 hours and is a very welcomed amenity after night diving in Jan/Feb. We also have a 14 gallon water tank as well under the Port Side passenger seat. There is a shower head with 10 feet of hose attached. The shower head holder is mounted on the cabin door. See photo. This is OK in the summer but the water is never heated. There is the ability to switch the tank from the shower to fresh water wash down.

Attachments

• Sun Shower.jpg
    Sun Shower.jpg
    762.5 KB · Views: 25
Here is the pics of the factory fresh water set-up in my 2007 2120

tank is 24” long X 14” tall X 10” deep.
Some tanks listed claim that should be about 15gal8F299A04-AADD-4EFF-8C27-33C2ECEDDF5F.jpeg
Tank located behind the bench seat, pump on the floor next to the tank

8069C023-F8FF-46B5-8F17-5AC4677744DB.jpeg
switch on bottom

CBBAC017-88E1-49CA-AB10-3A92CA32B969.jpeg

vent on the port side

1545406B-FFDC-44B6-AB6C-05E60BCCEFA3.jpeg

fill above the vent, port side

071E7EC2-0F05-409A-AC74-58E382594F36.jpeg

under side , shows fill tube and vent

7F67AEC5-962B-4EFD-845F-5AD777BCC269.jpeg

top of tank, only held down with bungees
shows, fill neck, vent tube and clean out plug

384EC6DF-1DCC-4028-8B70-2880FE572F7E.jpeg

hope this helps = for the original post - 2320 fresh water tank.

Last edited:
Here is the pics of the factory fresh water set-up in my 2007 2120

tank is 24” long X 14” tall X 10” deep.
Some tanks listed claim that should be about 15galView attachment 28552
Tank located behind the bench seat, pump on the floor next to the tank

View attachment 28553
switch on bottom

View attachment 28554

vent on the port side

View attachment 28555

fill above the vent, port side

View attachment 28556

under side , shows fill tube and vent

View attachment 28558

top of tank, only held down with bungees
shows, fill neck, vent tube and clean out plug

View attachment 28557

hope this helps = for the original post - 2320 fresh water tank.

That is a great setup! Thank you for posting.

--

Back