Full Boat Cover 1801

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maybe

Reaction score
Looking for a quality Full Boat Cover for Parker 1801 with high bow rail. Any suggestions?

If your boat is trailered-
I considered a pre-made full cover and the associated cost/ warranty for awhile and decided to go with a plain old tarp 24' X 16'. I made up a line that goes from both FWD cleats, across the windshield rail and back to the steering bracket on my Yamaha and drape the tarp over and bungee to my trailer. I made up a custom smaller tarp (using Gorilla tape and tie wraps) cover for my engine. I put the engine cover on first and pull theAFT end of the boat cover over top of it. We had a 2" shot of rain last Friday in 2 hours and no water stayed on the tarp! The free-flowing air prevents mildew and I can climb in and out easily if I need to get any gear out for fishing on someone elses boat. I can install the whole thing in leass than 15 minutes. I've been through 2 tarps in 6 years, not to shabby seeing how I ripped the first one by being bull-headed while installing it.

I had this one on my 17 Dusky and it made it through Hurricane Isabel just fine.
Got it from BoatCoversDirect.com

web.jpg

I know this is an old thread, but I'm considering the Carver boat cover mentioned in the above post for my 1800. I don't have a bow rail though. Does anyone have photos of how it would fit without the bow rail? I don't want it to be too lose and collect and pool rain water.

Eastern Marine doesn't seem to sell the Carver covers anymore, but here's a link to it on Boat Covers Direct:
https://www.boatcoversdirect.com/products/boat_covers/PARKER_311/1800_CENTER_CONSOLE_10920/
I'm also considering the T-Top Covers brand 'Center Console Cover' for the 1801. You can specifically order it for 'no bow rail', but I haven't seen any photos of how that one fits either.
https://ttopcovers.com/product/cent...L_90MwzDw0_74ci0I9DD1wYkBjP1I1CxoC5-QQAvD_BwE

Back