Furuno TZT12F on 21 SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete JL

Reaction score
Has anyone flush mounted this display in a late model 21 SE with the black panel? Would like to know if the unit can actually be flush mounted and fit above the switches. Thanks.

Have you looked at the OWNERS manual Online.....got the actual sizes [usually in the back of manual] and actually measured the boat?

Thats how you do it.

Yes I know. I have the measurements from Furuno website and was hoping to save a ride and go measure.

Yea....I forget some people have / keep their boat far away from them. :( To make it even simpler...do a poster paper cut out that size so when you get there....It's simple.

Yes my rig is brand new and still sitting at the dealer to be prepped and water tested if the bay does not freeze within the week. I had basic measurements, but looking at the cutout dimensions and what I have to work with is tight, so would like to know if anyone did this exact install . Its no loss now because today at NY boat show 3 electronics dealers were pretty much selling at list with no discount so I can buy them local anytime from anybody and not feel I missed out on some savings. Oh yeah, the boat show was empty, really really empty of people.

Attachments

• Dash.jpg
    Dash.jpg
    539.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Dashback.jpg
    Dashback.jpg
    540.6 KB · Views: 12
Back